23 August 2005

 

Red Coat #11

There are a lot of funny signs in Thailand, like the one offering Fruit Shanks or Fried Chopsticks. There are also a lot of signs that are just not entirely accurate. Like the one asking for extras for the Blackbeard movie directed by Kevin Costner starring Patrick Stewart. To begin with, it is a miniseries on the Hallmark channel, it is directed by Kevin Connor and there was absolutely no mention of the 4:30AM wakeup call. That being said, I'm proud to say that I am Red Coat #11 and for my ten hours of work should have at least four, if not seven, seconds of quality small screen time. Something to think about: being a "red coat" (emphasis on coat) in Thailand all day. Anyways, I made $34 and got to hold a really cool musket.

Otherwise, life in Khao Lak is good. We're pouring a second story of a duplex tomorrow (our biggest one yet) and I got to drive a back-hoe the other day - Johnson: no need to comment on the obvious sexual innuendo, cheers. And I electrocuted myself welding today, yikes but no worries. I'll be diving in the Similans shortly, arguably the best dive site in the world and then spending a whole day discussing ticket options with Thai Airways (suggestions?).

Cheers (christians continue to be crazy, well just the ones that travel in groups on trips and probably people that do that are crazy regardless of their religion but I really think if they ever ask me to bless the food again I'm gonna do a Jewish blessing - if I only knew one). Cheers again cause that was a really rambling cheers.

Steve

PS> Kate, I hate you too and I hope that teaches you to try to mess with your friends over IM when they are half a world away. Cheers (last one)

Comments:
I know that I don't want to know how much you had been drinking before you wrote this last entry. Try not to get electrocuted again ok? We'd like to have you around for a while longer. (Guess who)
 
Bor-ruch Atah Adonai, El-lou-hay-noo mella hoe-lum Boar-ray pure-ree ha-gof-fin.

It's the prayer over the wine.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?