28 September 2005

 

Are you ready for some football?

Some Tuesday Morning Football? Thats right kids, I was the sole customer in the Marlin at 8am on Tuesday morning to watch the Broncos humiliate the Chefs and to sigh wistfully at the shots of beautiful D-town. Oh and to hear the insightful Madden quotes "TO is so chiseled. He's an adonis" and "The worst christmas present I ever got was half a dozen chestnuts in my stocking".

Today I went boogie boarding in the same ocean that gave us The Tsunami. It was a tad rough. My board broke in no less than three places and I'm pretty sure my experience was less riding waves and more hanging out while waves crashed on me. Good fun. And I'm pretty sure I can fix my board with just a bit of rebar. I made a golf club today, I think it is somewhere around a 3 or 4 iron (literally, it is made out all iron) but my wire ball hooks terribly.

Here are some photos that are fit for everyone's consumption:

That would be Me, Pete, Boom, Frankie, Jeremy and Seth in the front


This is what I do when I am working. Note the protective footwear.


This is what Jeremy does when he is working. Note the protective footwear.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?