15 September 2005

 

Frostbite! in Malaysia??

An open letter to long distance coach drivers of South East Asia:

We are lucky to live at a time where many of us have both homes and automobiles. More than that, we have the ability to easily heat and, more to the point, cool them. Unforunately, I believe you are blantantly abusing this cooling power. I am not a meat popsicle, I am a human being. I do not need to be kept at a crisp 10 degrees, I will not spoil. While I appreciate the idea of a blanket, your swath of cloth would not cover one Gavin Cheung, let alone a person of normal size. I implore you, on the next eight hour bus journey, please, turn down the A/C!

Sincerely,
Steve Gore

PS> I am in Kuala Lumpor, it is 6:30am, I've been up for a really long time and am not exactly sure what to do with myself. My bus ride here was really cold. If these last couple of posts seem a bit odd, well now you know why

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?