09 September 2005

 

Whats metal, round and bright pink?

Thats right, it is the basketball hoop that I* created this past week. Its regulation size and roundish so all that is missing is the hoop, backboard and cement court. Those should be set in the next two weeks. I'll also start working on my BBQ made from a keg. I also may try to help build a house or two, not sure.

Sorry mom and dad, but I'm proud to say I have my first real bar tab. "Da", my favorite bartender at the Marlin bar (and the only one) has foolishly decided that plying me with copious amounts of alcohol and then allowing me to stumble home without paying is in her best interest. It is pretty fun though, kind of like your first credit card (but with a wicked fucking hangover). (To my folks: to make up for that one, here's a story you might enjoy more: I was talking to the Sri Lankanians about religion and more specifically that I don't believe in god and their response was "oh so your mother and father are lord". Don't let that go to your head).

Some more memorable quotes of the week:

Ok, thats all for now. Tomorrow I am off to Phi Phi then Krabi then Malaysia for like a week, so I'll have some fun travelling stories (I hope). Cheeeeeeeeerio

Zagorski

*: Actually, I just designed and supervised its creation, Samspot did all the bending/welling/making

**: Seriously, it sounds like what happened on the Gulf Coast is incredibly terrible and my thoughts are with everyone down there. Also, if anyone knows of groups looking for volunteers (or better, paid project managers with previous disaster recovery/drinking experience) lemme know. Finally, you crazy sons of bitches, what the fuck were you doing shooting at helicopters? Fucking hell (or in your best Welsh accent: Faaaaking Hullll).


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?