25 October 2005

 

Day 9: Gorak Shep - Dzongla (4640m). 4 Hours

I think this yak shit fire thing is starting to get to me. After sitting in the same room for about seven hours (clouds again), four of that with the shit literally roasting, I developed some truly lovely symptons. Fever, nasuea, loss of apetite and spaciness. I felt like I was I was taking crazy pills (and no, I gave up the lariam a long time ago). Sounds exactly like AMS minus the headache (kinda an important part) and the fact that I'm lower than I've been in 48 hours. So I've self diagnosed myself (and god knows I'm qualified to do so) with carbon monoxicde / yak shit poisioning. Anyways, I went outside, got some fresh air, took something I hope was sudafed and felt a bit better.

Today was pretty easy, gorgeous while we walked down then nasty in ther afternoon. Cho La tomorrow, I want my nice gas powered, switch operated fire places in CB.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?